Water Damage Restoration Norcross GA
Call One Stop Water Damage Services for immediate water damage restoration services in the Norcross, GA area. We have an entire staff of IICRC trained and certified restoration professionals that are local to the area and on stand by to help. We have the equipment necessary to handle water damage or fire damage of all types, large or small. After being in the water damage industry for so many years, one of the lessons we have learned is that water damage of any type can be very costly to you as well as being a stressful, often overwhelming event. Our staff & professionals will help you through the process offering guidance along the way ensuring you get your home back the way it was before the event. We understand that there are a variety of water restoration companies that serve the Norcross area, so we felt it only prudent to share with you the type of service you could expect from our team:
- Best in Industry Knowledge and Equipment to get the restoration completed promptly
- Written Estimates for the home owner and the insurance companies
- Immediate Response to the home or business
- Available and Accessible - All Day Every Day
- Certified Technicians on call waiting
Causes For Water Damage in Norcross:
Water damage has many causes in our area, from pipes that burst after freezing in chilly winter weather, to sinks and faucets that leak and terrential rains as well, however regardless of the cause we will find it and fix it and do so fast at Apex Water Damage Services of Norcross.
Some of the most common reasons why people need Water Damage Restoration in the Norcross Area:
- Localized Flooding from heavy rains or overflowing rivers in the area.
- Household plumbing failures- Including burst pipes, leaky pipes, frozen pipes, overflowing toilets, and sewage backup, all of these issues need to be handled swiftly.
- Undetected Moisture - small plumbing leaks or even seepage can lead to major problems over the course of time. Wall cavities, attics, basements etc are typical areas that you find rot, water intursion and mold and mildew.
- Groundwater - Even when there is no flooding, groundwater can find its way into your home. This causes reoccurring issues of flooding in the basement, crawl spaces, as well as mold and mildew growth.
Local, Reliable, Responsible, Dependable
Local Water Damage Response Teams For Your Area!
Get Instant Help in Norcross 24/7
Call Now! (678)203-6216
WE DIRECT BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
We Have Local Response Units Ready to Serve the Following Areas:
Licensed * Bonded * Insured